- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 1634 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 131.97 g
- Cholesterol Content: 288 mg
- Fat Content: 112.14 g
- Fiber Content: 31.6 g
- Protein Content: 48.31 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 66.969 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2041 mg
- Sugar Content: 40.03 g
- Trans Fat Content: 4.159 g
Capellini Primavera is a lighter dish made from pasta, which is a healthy version of the pasta dish. This pasta dish is full of veggies and an excellent meal for warm weather.
This lightly spiced, healthy, homey, and delicious pasta dish made with angel-hair pasta. Sometimes I enjoyed it with grilled chicken added to the pasta dish. This full of vegetable pasta recipe is quick and requires basic Italian pasta dish which we use in regular Italian food like rosemary, oregano, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Also, vegetables like onion, broccoli, mushrooms, tomato puree, and many other ingredients I have used in this pasta dish, which I’ve described in my recipe given below.
Ingredients of Capellini Primavera Recipe
- Butter - ½ Cup
- Carrots julienne - ¾ Cup
- Chopped onion - 1 ½ Cup
- Broccoli florets - 12 oz
- Sliced mushroom - 8 oz
- Finely sliced yellow squash - 1 ¼ Cup
- Minced garlic - 1 Teaspoon
- Water - 1 ½ Cup
- Beef bouillon granules or vegetable broth - 1 Tablespoon
- Tomato puree - 1 ¼ Cup
- Sun dried tomatoes - ¼ Cup
- Dry rosemary - ¼ Teaspoon
- Dry oregano - ¼ Teaspoon
- Finely chopped fresh parsley - 1 Tablespoon
- Crushed red pepper flakes - ⅛ Teaspoon
- Grated parmesan cheese - ½ Cup
- Angel hair pasta - 1 Cup
How to Make Capellini Primavera
Step 1: Melt the butter in a Dutch oven over MEDIUM heat. Sauté the carrots, onions, and broccoli for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Add the squash, mushrooms, and garlic and again sauté all for two more minutes.
Step 3: Now, add all the remaining ingredients apart from cheese and pasta. Stir all the ingredients well in the pan.
Step 4: Reduce the heat to simmer and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the vegetables become tender, and the flavors are well blended.
Step 5: Serve Capellini Primavera over cooked angel hair pasta. Top it with grated parmesan cheese.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Butter – Check Price
- Carrots – Check Price
- Onion – Check Price
- Broccoli Florets – Check Price
- Mushrooms – Check Price
- Yellow squash – Check Price
- Garlic – Check Price
- Beef bouillon granules – Check Price
- Tomato puree – Check Price
- Sun dried tomatoes – Check Price
- Rosemary – Check Price
- Oregano – Check Price
- Parsley – Check Price
- Red pepper flakes – Check Price
- Parmesan cheese – Check Price
- Angel hair pasta – Check Price