- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 681 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 54.06 g
- Cholesterol Content: 64 mg
- Fat Content: 45.14 g
- Fiber Content: 8.2 g
- Protein Content: 23.74 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 14.864 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2809 mg
- Sugar Content: 35.34 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.147 g
Boondi ki Sabzi
Boondi ki sabzi is a delicious and easy yogurt based curry recipe that can be ready quickly. To make Bundi ki sabji is easy and doesn't require any extra efforts. This delicious Rajasthani curry is made with boondi, spices, curd, etc. This recipe requires a lot of oil and spices, which gives excellent taste and color to the curry and make it tempting. It is best to serve with hot roti or rice. Here is an easy Boondi ki sabji recipe to follow and make today!!
Ingredients of Boondi ki Sabzi Recipe
- Boondi - 60 gm
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Curd - 2 Cups
- Cloves - 2
- Asafetida (Hing) - ¼ Teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Cardamom - 1
- Ginger - 10 gm
- Green chilies - 5 gm
- Coriander powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Red chili powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander leaves - 20 gm
How to Make Boondi ki Sabzi
Step 1: Soak boondi in warm water for 10 minutes.
Step 2: Heat oil in a pot, add cardamom, cloves, and bay leaves.
Step 3: After a minute, add hing and cumin seeds.
Step 4: As these spices crackle, add chopped green chili and ginger paste.
Step 5: Fry well, while stirring for a few minutes.
Step 6: Add coriander powder, red chili powder, salt, and turmeric powder made into a paste with a little curd.
Step 7: Cook while stirring, until oil separates out.
Step 8: Whisked the curd and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring in between.
Step 9: Drain and lightly squeeze the boondi.
Step 10: Add boondi to the simmering gravy. Check for seasoning.
Step 11: Sprinkle with garam masala powder.
Step 12: Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Boondi – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Curd – Check Price
- Cloves – Check Price
- Asafoetida (hing) – Check Price
- Green cardamom – Check Price
- Ginger – Check Price
- Green chili – Check Price
- Coriander powder – Check Price
- Red chili powder – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Turmeric powder – Check Price
- Garam masala – Check Price