- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 940 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 71.54 g
- Cholesterol Content: 191 mg
- Fat Content: 64.92 g
- Fiber Content: 10.3 g
- Protein Content: 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 40.077 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3079 mg
- Sugar Content: 25.18 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Healthy and healthy beetroot soup keeps you fit in this cold winter days. It tastes best hot or cold. You can make various food dishes with Beetroot like beetroot halwa. Winter is a season to make yourself healthy. Beetroot soup is one of the healthy soup recipes that can be easily made at home. To make this soup, you required beetroot, cabbage, garlic, etc. ingredients. The addition of cream gives the soup rich feel. Follow the steps to make the beetroot soup recipe.
Ingredients of Beetroot Soup Recipe
- Chopped beetroot - 2 Cups
- Cabbage, shred ¼ of the cabbage and chop the rest - 1 Cup
- Chopped coriander leaves - 2 Springs
- Crushed garlic - 2 Cloves
- Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Sour cream - 2 Cups
- Water - 1 Cup
- Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Beetroot Soup
Step 1: In a pan, add chopped beetroot, cabbage, garlic, and water and cook till all the vegetables are tender, then add salt to it and cook it for 5-6 minutes.
Step 2: Now, strain the soup when the vegetables are cooked and return the liquid to saucepan.
Step 3: Stir in the sour cream, correct seasoning add pepper and add the vegetables and stir it.
Step 4: Delicious beetroot soup is ready to serve hot.
- To improve the taste, add two vegetable stock cubes to the soup.
- A few drops of red color can be added to improve the color.