- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1378 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 109.39 g
- Cholesterol Content: 175 mg
- Fat Content: 93.74 g
- Fiber Content: 19.1 g
- Protein Content: 35.03 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 37.449 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3237 mg
- Sugar Content: 27.34 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.217 g
Balti paneer masala is a quick and delicious way to combine vegetables and paneer. They are cooked together with spices to impart a distinctive flavor. It Paneer balti masala is an easy and restaurant style curry recipe. Paneer is common ingredients which are used in Indian cooking. You can make various dishes like paneer pakora, Paneer Balls, Paneer Chicken Curry, and much more delicious delicacy with paneer.
In this balti paneer recipe, I have used, fresh homemade paneer, peas, capsicum, tomatoes, onion, ginger-garlic paste, and spices. You can make it spicy or less spicy according to your taste. You can prepare and serve this dish to your guest and family at dinner. Serve hot balti paneer garnished with the coriander leaves. You can serve it with roti, paratha, or naan.
Ingredients of Balti Paneer Recipe
- Green peas - 100 gm
- Cubed paneer - 100 gm
- Cubed capsicum - 2
- Chopped tomato - 1
- Potato - 1
- Cauliflower - 100 gm
- Green chili paste - 1 Tablespoon
- Garam masala - ½ Teaspoon
- Finely chopped ginger - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Fresh cream - 1 Cup
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing - 3 Tablespoons
How to Make Balti Paneer
Step 1: In a frying pan, heat the oil and add ginger and garlic and fry them for 2-3 minutes.
Step 2: Then add capsicum and sauté for a minute.
Step 3: Add green chili paste and tomato and fry them for 2-3 minutes.
Step 4: Add tomato, potato, paneer,cauliflower,greenpeas, green chili paste, ginger, garlic paste, salt, chili powder, and garam masala and fry for 5-10 minutes.
Step 5: Then add cream and mix them well and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Step 6: Remove the pan from the heat.
Step 7: Garnish the Balti paneer with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with butter roti or butter naan.
- You can also add a few boiled and chopped baby corn to the dish to make it tastier.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Fresh Cream – Check Price
- Ginger – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Green Bell Pepper – Check Price
- Tomatoes – Check Price
- Potatoes – Check Price
- Green peas – Check Price
- Cauliflower – Check Price
- Green chili paste – Check Price
- Garam masala – Check Price
- Garlic paste – Check Price
- Red chili powder – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price